Are you looking for a way to re-fresh your skin? Do you see your skin a bit duller than usual and want to get that glowing skin back? A light chemical peel can work wonders and be a quick way for a CONFIDENCE BOOST! Chemical peels remove old skin so that new layers can grow in their place. This controlled removal ranges in strength, from superficial peels that use mild acids to deep peels that penetrate several layers of skin.
What is a Light Chemical Peel
Also known as glycolic acid peels or AHA chemical peels, a light chemical peel is a non-invasive treatment that removes the upper layers of dead and damaged skin and inspires skin cell regeneration. This type of peel provides gentle treatment for fine lines, acne, chronic dry skin, and uneven pigmentation. The formulation of the chemical solution used in a light chemical peel depends on the needs of the individual patient.
What to expect after a Light Chemical Peel
After a light chemical peel, the skin will be red, dry and mildly irritated — although these effects might be less noticeable with each repeat treatment. Our aesthetician might apply a protective ointment, to soothe the area. Our aesthetician is the best anti-aging and laser rejuvenation specialist in Miami! Rest assured, you’re in great hands!
How do I know if a Light Chemical Peel is right for me
- Wrinkled or sun-damaged facial skin
- Vertical wrinkles around the mouth, including those that cause lipstick “bleed”
- Crow’s feet lines around your eyes
- Skin laxity in your lower eyelid area
- Fine wrinkling of your upper eyelids
- Brown spots or blotchy skin coloring
- Some precancerous skin growths
- Acne or chicken pox scars
- Superficial facial scars from a past injury
Types of light peels:
- Vitamin C
- Stimulator Peel
Light Chemical Peel Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are Light Chemical Peel side effects?
- How long does a Light Chemical Peel last?
- Can you use Light Chemical Peel for acne scars?
- What is the Light Chemical Peel cost in Miami?
- How much is a Light Chemical Peel?
- Should I try a Light Chemical Peel at home?
Looking for answers to these questions? Then, call to schedule your FREE anti-aging consultation from Miami’s best skincare consultant, Carrie DeCastro! DermaCare Brickell, Miami’s best anti-aging spa, also offers 0% interest-free financing. So, all you have to do is fill out this simple FORM for approval! Dermacare Brickell is located in Brickell at 1250 S Miami Ave, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33130. Contact us today at 305-579-9836 for your FREE anti-aging consultation!
About Dr. Michelle Barnes at Dermacare Brickell
Dr. Michelle Barnes is one of the best cosmetic physicians in town. She will guide you to get your best and most natural anti-aging treatment in Miami according to your needs and desires. She obtained her degree from the University of Miami Medical School. Later on, she completed her residency and training program at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. In addition, she is also board certified in Internal Medicine and Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine.